Welcome to Jerry & Jamie 2UP, a weekly chat where we discuss all things relating to motorcycles, camping, and off-road adventures. Thank you for stopping by. This week we will highlight the Ozark Escape - a Just For Fun riding event that kicks off the 2022 riding season. Then we will jump into my top 5 motorcycles that I am excited to see in 2022. So let's jump right in!
Ozark Escape: There are 65 days until we will all be in Eureka Springs Arkansas kicking off the 2022 riding season. • Ozark Escape - Staying at the Quality Inn in Eureka Springs - 479.253.5241
• Hamburger Cook Out on Friday Night: Small $10 Fee - $15 during the event and quantities will be limited.
• Organized rides for Street & Dual-Sport
• Routes will be available as we get closer to the event
• Saturday Dinner - On your own, plenty of restaurants and there is a trolley that will take you downtown.
• already have over 25 riders signed up. You won't want to miss this event.
• visit motoadrenalinetours.com/ozarkescape2022 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I want to take a quick moment to remind you all that we have a YouTube channel and we would love for you to come by and check us out. Just google Jerry & Jamie 2UP and let us know what you think of the channel. Top 5 Motorcycles that I am excited to see in 2022: This is a great time of year as all of the motorcycle manufacturers are promoting their newest machines. Here are some that have me excited
• Triumph Tiger 1200
• Aprilla Tuareg 660
• Ducati Multistrada V2
• Husqvarna Norden 901
• Suzuki S1000GT
• Triumph Tiger 660
• Moto Guzzi V100 Mandello
• Kawasaki Z900 50th Anniversary
Well, that about wraps it up. If you enjoyed this podcast please give us a good rating on your favorite podcast platform. Send us a note if you have any suggestions on future episodes, we would love to hear from you. Don't forget to stop by our blog at motoadrenalinetours.blog as we update this site on a regular basis